The true nature of dark energy.This is slightly more than 70% of the total energy supply in the universe. Dark energy is a residual product of the termination of the pre big bang supersymmetry equation 3/3 = 1 + / 3 matter plus 1 + – / 3 Spirit plus 1 – / 3 anti-matter.
The primal source of dark matter comes just as the ant-igravity from the 1 – / 3 anti-matter component of the supersymmetry equation. After the termination of the pre big bangsupersymmetry ; 1 – / 3 antigravity was unfolded. Next to the 1 + / 3 gravity, the 2 + – / 6 electromagnetic force, the 2 + – / 12 weak nuclear force, the 2 + – / 12 strong nuclear force and the 1 – / 3 ( anti-gravity )
Together these charges represent a 4/3. This value is the basis of the cosmological constant 1.33and provides a theoretical explanation for the existence of the inflation period after the big bang. This 1.33 of the cosmological constant has a striking link with the observed vale of 133 of te Highsparticle and the positively curved space index of omega 1.33.
Dark energy originally had a value of 66.66% and has been supplemented with half of the 8% baryronic dark matter. The 70.66% dark energy is the energy supplier of the anti-gravity force.
The pre big bang super symmetry equation 3/3 = 1 – / 3 of matter plus 1 + – / 3 Spirit plus 1 – / 3 anti- matter is remarkably connected to the well-known E = MC2 and also worked out by calculation in the arithmetic evidence 1 – 4 found within my book; The world according to the Spirit.
Wherein the C 2 represented a value of 2/3 = 66.66% with a 4% correction factor derived from a portion of the baryonic dark matter. Together 70.66% dark energy, which is stored near the blackhole as a carrier.The black hole is the center of each galaxy.
Dark energy; from the antimatter component of the supersymmetry equation, is the energy supplier of anti-gravity and the expansion of the universe.
More info www.searchingforanswersaboutbigbang.com